1. Donating to charity! My husband and I usually donate to the homeless shelter around Thanksgiving. This year I picked my own charity to donate to. I donated to an organization that is dedicated to teaching children about money and finances. I challenge you to give of your time, talent, and money to a worthy organization.
2. Buying presents that matter! My mom says that you should get what you want on your birthday and Christmas. My mom speaks truth! When I'm shopping for my love ones I want to get them a present that they will appreciate and truly be happy to receive. I'm not spending my coins on things just to give someone something. So, put some thought into your gift giving.
3. I'm in investing! I love my niece and nephews to pieces. Part of the legacy that I am leaving behind is the gift of investing in their future. I recently started buying stock for them. Each year they will receive stock in addition to something they asked me for. Invest in your children’s future by setting up a custodial account or education savings account for them.
4. I'm saying I love you! We should tell those that mean the most to us that we love them while we can. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone. Enjoy spending time with your parents especially your grandparents. Enjoy time with your family, your children and your spouse. There is not a day that goes by that I don't tell my husband I love him. If you have tension with someone in your family resolve it now. Regret is a cancer on the soul!
5. I'm showing gratitude! I'm giving thanks each day for my life. Every day that we wake up in our right minds, breathing and our limbs are functioning we should be thankful. Be thankful for what you have whether it is little or a lot because there is someone wishing they could have what you take for granted.
Until next time be Blessed and Fabulous!
Meet me in person on January 14th at Vision Board 17:17 ways to be FABULOUS! Details and tickets available at https://17waystobefabulous.eventbrite.com