For example, a co-worker brings you your favorite soda or drink from Starbucks say Thank You and not wonder what they want in return. Another great example, your spouse washes the dishes so you can take a nice relaxing bath. Say thank you and give your spouse a kiss. Enjoy your bath! Don't worry about the laundry and all the other things that won't get done. I personally had the best experience this past weekend at a conference I attended. I was working closely with two members of the hotel staff to make sure that everything was going according to plan. I had been on my feet all day and the two staff members surprised me with a portable foot massager. When I tell you I about slid to the floor and cried tears of joy I do not lie. It was the best thing ever! They didn't have to do it but I was so glad they did because my feet were on fire!
Here are the things I am grateful for.
1. The hubs who loves and supports me through the good, bad and computer failures.
2. My family. I have the most fabulous mom ever. I am blessed with an awesome dad, brothers, nieces, nephews and god children.
3. My purpose. I am thankful that I am living my purpose which is to inspire, encourage and motivate women to chase their dreams.
4. My sisters. I am grateful for Nicole, Tangie, Roxanne, Olga and Trenda. I am grateful for the sisters I have gained through Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
5. All of you. I am grateful to each and every person that subscribes to the blog, tells someone about the blog, purchases an item or a ticket to an event. Because of you I get to walk in my purpose and be a blessing to others.
What are you grateful for? Leave a comment on the blog or on our Facebook page!
Be Blessed and Fabulous!
p.s. Check out the Black Friday sales on the Fabulous Things page at www.acceptyourfabulous.com